Lizzy

I am Masingita Lizzy Maluleke.I did Bachelor degree of Enviremental Sciences at the University of Venda for science and technology majored with Geography and Ecology and Resourse Managenment.I am presantly doing honours with the university of the Western Cape in Ecological Informatics.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Daily Report
By Lizzy

On the 10th of April 2006 I typed my project about power point presantation.After some few hours, we had a meeting with Althea concerning with our qualifications. After the meeting we went back to our office and I continued with my prject.At 14:00 I went to one the CSIR offices with my colleques, we were supposed to watched and listen to the video that we were told to.We had a problem with the video, It was not showing the pictures only the sound was comming out.So we decided to watch it the following day.Thereafter, I continued with my project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home